Day 1 – Cairo
Arrivale to Cairo Airport, meet & assist, Visa foramlitate, transfer to Hotel Pyramisa Cairo 5* on B.b.Basis, checkin & overnight.
Day 2 – Cairo
After breakfast, Visiting the Pyramids of Giza with the sphinx, Memphis the oldest capital city of Egypt, lunch in a restaurant. After lunch visiting sakkara City, back to hotel & over night.
Day 3 – Cairo
After breakfast, visiting the Egptian Musuem, the citadella with the labaster Mosque, lunch in a restaurant. After lunch visit the two old famous Mosque in cairo, El Reafi and Sultan hassan Mosque and Khan el Khalili Bazar, back to hotel & over night.
Day 4 – Cairo
After breakfast, drive to Old Cairo (Christian part) and visit the hangend Church, Marcos Church, Maria Church, st. gergios Church and the Jewish Sinagoga, lunch in a restaurant. After lunch Visit The Pharaonic Village to feel the old spirit of the Old Egyptain life, back to the hotel & overnight.
Day 5 – Cairo / Aswan
Fly by Egypt Air to Aswan. Upon arrivale at 9:30 am visit the high dam, the unfinished Oblisk and with a motor boat Philae Temple, checkin Nile Cruise 5* on F.B.basis, lunch on Board. After noon with a felukka visit the Botanical garden and a round trip arround Elphintine Island. back to the Ship for dinner & over night. You have also time for walking in Aswan Famous market (speicy market) Not far from the ship only two minutes walking to the market.
Day 6 – Aswan / Abusimbel / Aswan / Komombo
At A.M: Early in the Morning Drive to Abusimbel (280 km) and visit the both temple and back to Aswan, lunch on Board.
At 13:30 pm: During Lunch time, ship sail to Komombo. After noon, visit Komombo Temple, back to the ship for dinner and ship sail to Edfu & over night.
Day 7 – Edfu / Esna / Luxor
After Breakafst, with a calashen visit Edfu tempel, abck to the ship for lunch and sail to esna lock, pass Esna lock & sail to Luxor. Arrive Luxor late midnight.
Day 8 – Luxor
Check out from the Nile cruise and visit Luxor & karnak Temples, lunch in a restaurant. After lunch, checkin Hotel Pyramisa Lxr 5* on B.B.Basis, evening at leisure & over night.
Day 9 – Luxor
After breakfast, drive to Luxor west & visit the valley of the kings, Hatshpsut Temple & memnon Colose, lunch in a restaurant. After lunch, visit hapu Temple (ramses 3rd Temnple), back to hotel and evening at leisure & overnight.
Day 10 – Luxor / Sharm / St. Catarina
Fly By Egypt Air to sharm. Upon arrivale, transfer to St. Catarina (250 km), through the way of Sinai and rest on the way. Upon arrivale, checkin Hotel Wadi el Raha 4* on H.B.Basis and dinner & over night.
Day 11 – St. Catarina / Cairo
Early in the morning At 2:00am transfer to Moses Mounten and goes up to See the Sunrise (unforgettable Sunrise). At 6:00 am coming back dwon, breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, checkout from hotel and visit St.Catarina coloster. After visiting Drive to Cairo (400 km) and lunch on the way. Upon arrivale, checkin hotel Pyramisa Cairo 5* on B.B. Basis and over night.
Day 12 – Finale Departure
Checkout from hotel, transfer to cairo Airport & finale departure safely back home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt, will be done at Cairo Airport;
- 5 Nts Cairo in Hotel Pyramisa 5* on B.B.Basis;
- 3 Nts Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor 5* on F.B.Basis;
- 2 Nts Luxor Hotel Pyramisa 5* on B.B Basis;
- 1 Nt St.Catarina Hotel Wadi el Raha 4* on H.B.Basis;
- Domestic Flight Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Sharm;
- Half day tour to Abusimbel Temples;
- Transfer from Sharm to St. Catarina & from St. Catarina to Cairo;
- All the sightseeings due to the prog. itiniers;
- All the Transportation & Sightseeings with A/C Caocher;
- English speaking Guide;
- Lunch during the sightseeings;
- No Extra Paymnet;
- Only the tips for the personals and guide (it is free due to the international system);
For groups (10 – 20 pax)
- Per Person in Sgl = 1430,00 $USD
- Per Person in Dbl = 1220,00 $USD
F.I.T Rates (02 – 09 pax)
- Per Person in Sgl = 1990,00 $USD
- Per Person in Dbl = 1525,00 $USD
- All prices are in US Dollars
- All programs valid from 01/Oct/2010 to 30/April/2011
Expect the peak period (New year – Easter)
- New Year: from 23/DEC/2010 to 07/JAN/2011
- Easter: from 17/APR/2010 to 30/APR/2011
- Add 50% to the normal rates in New Year & Easter period
- Compulsory: New Year & gala dinner not including
5 Standard Embarkations From Aswan to Luxor 4 Days / 3 Nts:
- Every Freiday: Ms / Aurora – Nile Jewel – Ramses – Nabilatan – Tulip – royal regency – Mirage – Orchestra – Hapi 5 – Pioneer 2
- Every Wednesday: Ms / Aton – Citadelle – king of Thebes – Solitare
- Every Monday: Ms / Saray – Anni – Jasmin – Crocodile – Egilica