Day 01 -Arrive Cairo
Arrival Cairo international airport, meet &assist through formalities, transfer to your hotel, & over night.
Day 02 – Cairo – Sleeper Train
After breakfast, introduction to your Egyptologist guide and start of your excursions starting with Egyptian Museum followed by the Great Pyramids& the Sphinx Lunch at restaurant (optional) end your tour at the open air Khan El Khalili at 07:00 Pm transfer to Train station to be in the sleeper train heading to Aswan, dinner and over night at train
Day 03 -Aswan – Abu Simble
Breakfast at the train, meet , assist and transfer to the hotel, check in at the hotel,transfer to Abu Simble at 10:00 Am by coach or bus for 02 Hour driving with the tour guide to visit the Temple of Rameses the 2nd transfer back to Aswan and over night at the hotel.
Day 04 – Aswan – Cruise Ship
Breakfast and transfer to the Nile Cruise, check in at the Cruise and start sightseeing visit of the High Dam and Philae temple. Embark on Nile cruise before lunch on board. Balance time at leisure and over night in cruise liner, dinner and at night sail to Kom Ombo and over night at the Cruise with the activities.
Day 05 – Cruise to Edfu
After breakfast, visit Kom Ombo temple. Return to ship for lunch. Afternoon sail to Edfu. On arrival, visit Edfu temple. Evening sail thru the Esna lock. Dinner and over night in cruise liner.
Day 06 – Cruise to Luxor
After breakfast, visit the west bank to see the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Return for lunch on board. After lunch, visit the East bank to see the Luxor and Karnak Temples. Return to your ship for dinner and over night.
Day 07 – Luxor -Sleeper Train
Disembark cruise ship , breakfast, Free time at leisure and transfer to the station at 08:30 Pm to have the sleeper train to Cairo at 09:30 Pm, dinner and Over night at the Train.
Day 08 – At Cairo
Breakfast at the train, meet and assist and transfer to the hotel then transfer to Full day guiding tour to visit the, the Citadel of Saladin, the Alabaster Mosque & Tomb of the Ottoman Ruler Mohamed Ali – lunch at deluxe restaurant optional at the End of the tour, Proceed to old Cairo area to visit Abu Serga Church & Al Mo allaqa Church or Hanging Church, Finish the tour with visit to khan El Khalili Bazzar & return back to the hotel.
Day 09 – At Cairo (Alexandria Optional)
Breakfast at the hotel, free day at leisure and over night at the hotel.
Optional Trip to Alexandria
Breakfast early morning, transfer for over day tour to Alexandria by bus for 220 Km, the arrival proceed visiting Citadel of Qaitbay, El Montazah Ex .Royal family Palaces, (Lunch at deluxe restaurant local one optional), visit the new Modern Library, the Pomp Pillar and Al morsi Abu Al Abas mosque, then transfer back to Cairo and over night at the hotel.
Day 10 – Departure Cairo
After Breakfast, day at Leisure till your flight departure. On time transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet and Assist Upon arrival and departure.
- 03 Nights on B.B. Board Basis in Cairo.
- 01 night at Aswan on B.B. Basis.
- 03 Nights at The Nile CRS on F. Board Basis, including the fess.
- 02 nights at the sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan/Luxor to Cairo on half board basis.
- All Transfers Airport/Hotel/station/Airport with modern Buses.
- 02 full day tour at Cairo including the entrance fess.
- Over day trip to Abu simble by bus + the fee and the guide.
- Professional Egyptologist English guide.
- Assistance From our Agency during your stay (plan ticket confirmation).
- The transportation during the Tour with modern A/ C Buses.
- 01 mineral water per person per day.
- Tips or any other requests of personal nature.
- Peak Period (Christmas, New Year event and Eastern).
- Optional trips.
- Optional Trips
Prices per person in U$ Dollar
|Hotel||Category||P.P IN DBL||Single room|
|Cairo Sheraton||5* Deluxe||$ 925.00||$ 1.175.00|
|Zoser Hotel||5* Stars||$ 725.00||$ 965.00|
|Middle East Hotel||4* Stars||$ 665.00||$ 825.00|
|Hotel||Category||P.P IN DBL||Single room|
|Cairo Sheraton||5* Deluxe||$ 995.00||$ 1.260.00|
|Zoser Hotel||5* Stars||$ 820.00||$ 1.050.00|
|Middle East Hotel||4* Stars||$ 820.00||$ 920.00|
- All programs valid from 01/Oct/2010 to 30/April/2011
Expect the peak period (New year – Easter)
- New Year: from 23/DEC/2010 to 07/JAN/2011
- Easter: from 17/APR/2010 to 30/APR/2011
- Add 50% to the normal rates in New Year & Easter period
- Compulsory: New Year & gala dinner not including
- Children from 4-12 65% from above Prices sharing parents room.
- The Nile Cruise from Aswan for 04 Days/03 nights on Monday or Wednesday or Friday ever week.