From Florence to Venice
A short itinerary for those who want to get the best of Italy all at once! Leave from Florence and discover Venice and the Veneto region!
- Bus/train Florence-Padova-Venice-Verona;
- Guided tour Venice, Verona;
- 3 nights first class hotel in Padua on hb basis;
- Tour leader.
- Any museum or historical site ticket;
- Any extra service requested;
- Anything not specified in "includes";
- Transfer from Padua (train/minibus on request on day 4).
Day 1 (Florence – Padova)
At 4.00 pm train to Padova. Check-in hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 (Padova – Venice – Padova)
Train to Venice and guided tour of the town. Magnetic point for sweethearts, lovers, artists and poets, Venice is a magic city, which stretches across small islands. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 (Padova – Verona – Padova)
Train to Verona and guided tour of the town. Shakespeare set in Verona the most famous loe story ever written. You can still admire the houses of the Montecchi and Capuleti families and learn about the historical background of this tragedy.
Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 (Check-out)
End of our services.
Prices in Euro €
|Tour||Price per person||Single Room|
|4 days / 3 nights||Double ocupancy||Extra charge||Children Discount|
|Package||€ 650,00||€ 75,00||3 – 12 age 50%|