Majestic Egypt Tour
Day 01 – Arrive Cairo
Arrival Cairo international airport, meet &assist through formalities, transferto your hotel, & over night.
Day 02 – At Cairo
After breakfast, introduction to your Egyptologist guide and start of your excursions starting with Egyptian Museum followed by the Great Pyramids& the Sphinx Lunch at restaurant (optional) end your tour at the open air Khan El Khalili at 07:00 Pm transfer to Train station to be in the sleeper train heading to Aswan, dinner and over night at train.
Day 03 – Aswan – Cruise Ship
Breakfast at the train, meet , assist and transfer to the Nile Cruise, check in at the Cruise and start sightseeing visit of the High Dam, and Philae temple. Embark on Nile cruise before lunch on board. Balance time at leisure and over night in cruise liner, dinner and at night sail to Kom Ombo and over night at the Cruise with the activities.
Day 04 – Cruise to Edfu
After breakfast, visit Kom Ombo temple. Return to ship for lunch. Afternoon sail to Edfu. On arrival, visit Edfu temple. Evening sail thru the Esna lock. Dinner and over night in cruise liner.
Day 05 – Cruise to Luxor
After breakfast, visit the west bank to see the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Return for lunch on board. After lunch, visit the East bank to see the Luxor and Karnak Temples. Return to your ship for dinner and over night.
Day 06 – Luxor – Sleeper Train
Disembark cruise ship , breakfast, Free time at leisure and transfer to the station at 08:30 Pm to have the sleeper train to Cairo at 09:30 Pm, dinner and Over night at the Train.
Day 07 – At Cairo
Breakfast at the train, transfer from the station to the hotel, free day at leisure and over night at the hotel.
- Optional trip 1 – Full day visit the Citadel of Salah Din, Memphis and Sakkara Pyramids.
- Optional trip 2 – Over Day tour to Alexandria by bus for 220 Km, the arrival proceed visiting Citadel of Qaitbay, El Montazah Ex .Royal family Palaces, Lunch at deluxe restaurant local one optional , visit the new Modern Library , the Pomp Pillar and Al morsi Abu Al Abas mosque, then transfer back to Cairo and over night at the hotel.
Day 08 – Cairo – Bahareya – White Desert
After breakfast and checking out, an early start takes us via Petrified Forest to Bahareya Oasis around 05 hours, on the way we pass by the steel mines. Our 400 km journey takes us to the closest Oasis to Cairo, Bahareya, lunch is taken in the infamous Bayomi Restaurant, We then explorer the newly discovered valley of the Golden Mummies and the heritage museum, Temple of Alexander the Great,Ain BishumaIs sometimes called the Roman Springs. The spring flows out of a fissure. It is a hot spring with temperature of 30 degrees then transfer to the white desert by 4*4 Jeep, set camp for the night. Barbecue dinner will be served.
Day 09 – White Desert – Cairo
After breakfast and free time at the white desert, then transfer to Cairo via Bahareya Oasis, during the road we will see Crystal mountain and the Black Desert, arrive Cairo and over night at the Hotel.
Day 10 – Departure Cairo
After Breakfast, day at Leisure till your flight departure. On time transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
The White Desert
As the name implies the White Desert is a big landscape of pure white color. If one did not know better it would seem like snow covering the entire region. One must see the White Desert in the correct light: at dawn when it seems that huge monsters are awakening to a new day; at dusk, when the long golden sun makes the monoliths want to dance; at full moon when the white of the desert floor shimmers in eerie silence. It comes down to the fact that one must see the White Desert of Farafra.
- Meet and Assist Upon arrival and departure;
- 03 Nights on B.B. Board Basis in Cairo;
- 03 Nights at The Nile CRS on F. Board Basis, including the fess;
- 02 nights at the sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan/Luxor to Cairo on half board basis;
- 01 night at the white desert at the camp on F.B. basis;
- All Transfers Airport/Hotel/station/Airport with modern Buses;
- 01 full day tour at Cairo including the entrance fess;
- Transfer from Cairo to the white desert V/V. with private bus;
- Professional Egyptologist English guide;
- Assistance From our Agency during your stay (plan ticket confirmation);
- The transportation during the Tour with modern A/ C Buses;
- 01 mineral water per person per day;
- Tips or any other requests of personal nature;
- Peak Period (Christmas, New Year event and Eastern);
- Optional trips;
Prices per person in U$ Dollar
|Hotel||Category||P.P in DBL||Single room|
|Cairo Sheraton||5* Deluxe||$ 975.00||$ 1.215.00|
|Zoser Hotel||5* Stars|
|Middle East Hotel||4* Stars||$ 735.00||$ 880.00|
|Hotel||Category||P.P in DBL||Single room|
|Cairo Sheraton||5* Deluxe||$ 1.085.00||$ 1.320.00|
|Zoser Hotel||5* Stars||$ 920.00||$ 1.125.00|
|Middle East Hotel||4* Stars||$ 840.00||$ 975.00|
- All prices are in US Dollars
- All programs valid from 01/Oct/2010 to 30/April/2011
Expect the peak period (New year – Easter)
- New Year: from 23/DEC/2010 to 07/JAN/2011
- Easter: from 17/APR/2010 to 30/APR/2011
- Add 50% to the normal rates in New Year & Easter period
- Compulsory: New Year & gala dinner not including
- The Schedule of the embarkation of the Nile Cruise from Aswan for 04 Days/03 nights on Monday or Wednesday or Friday ever week;