Patagonia & Tierra del Fuego
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Transfer (private car) from int. Airport to downtown 4* Hotel. City tour in the afternoon.
B/b in hotel.
Day 2: Buenos Aires/Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego)
Transfer to Domestic Airport, flight to Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego). Transfer to 4* Hotel.
B/b in hotel.
Day 3: Tierra del Fuego
Full day excursion: National Park “Tierra del Fuego” and sailing through Beagle Channel. Park fees included. B/b in hotel.
Day 4: Ushuaia/Calafate (Patagonia)
Transfer to airport, flight to Calafate. Reception and transfer to 4* Hotel. B/b in hotel.
Day 5: Glaciar Perito Moreno
Full day excursion to the famous Perito Moreno Glacier, park fees included. B/b in hotel.
Day 6: Calafate/Trelew (Patagonia)
Transfer to airport, flight to Trelew, transfer to Puerto Madryn, 3* hotel. B/b in hotel.
Day 7: Peninsula Valdes
Full day excursion to Valdes Peninsula: marine lions and elephants, penguins, whales (from June to early December). Visit to Penguins’ Reserve San Lorenzo. Park fees included.
B/b in Hotel.
Day 8: Trelew/ Buenos Aires
Transfer to airport, flight to Buenos Aires domestic airport, transfer to downtown, 4* hotel. B/b in hotel.
Day 9: Buenos Aires
Day at leisure. In the evening dinner tango show. B/b in hotel.
Day 10: Buenos Aires (Departure)
Transfer to International Airport and departure.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Park fees in excursions.
- Transfers in private in Buenos Aires and SIB in Patagonia.
- SIB excursion with speaking guide.
- Whales watching navigation (From July to Early December aprox $90).
- Early and late chek-out.
Prices per person in U$ Dollar
|Patagonia & Tierra del Fuego||$ 1.720||$ 820|
- This quotation does not contemplate any reservations at mentioned hotels;
- Taxes included.
- Assistance of TOUR OPERATOR.
- Prices may change without previous notice due to fluctuation of the services rates.
- These rates are not valid for New Yeas Eve and Carnival Period.