Pisa / 5 Terre / Florence
- Bus/train transfer Rome – Pisa – 5 Terre – Florence
- Escorted tour 5 Terre (one way inside the park by ferry boat according to sea conditions)
- Guided tour Pisa and Florence
- 2 nights first class hotel in Pisa on bb basis
- Tour leader
- Any museum or historical site ticket
- Any extra service request
- Anything not specified in "our prices includes"
- Transfer Florence – Rome (train/minibus on request)
Day 1 (Florence – Pisa)
In the morning transfer by bus/train towards Pisa, where you will arrive for lunch (possiblity to reserve a typical restaurant of Pisa). Check-in hotel (in Pisa centre). After lunch guided tour of the town. Dinner at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 (5 Terre)
In the morning transfer by train from Pisa to Cinque Terre, the five villages, and the surrounding hills are part of UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997. Lunch and dinner at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 (Florence – Rome)
Check-out hotel, transfer by bus to Florence where you will meet our guide and start walking around the historical centre, a promenade throught art and history. Lunch and early afternoon at your leisure. End of our services.
At 4.00 pm departure for Rome by train/bus (estimated arrival in Rome at 9.00 pm).
Prices in Euro €
|Tour||Price per person||Single Room|
|3 days / 2 nights||Double ocupancy||Extra charge||Children Discount|
|Pisa / 5 Terre / Florence||€ 390,00||€ 50,00||3 – 12 age 50%|