Treasures and Pleasures of Egypt
Day 01 – Arrive Cairo
Arrival Cairo international airport, meet &assist through formalities, transferto your hotel, & over night.
Day 02 – At Cairo
After breakfast, introduction to your Egyptologist guide and start of your excursions starting with Egyptian Museum followed by the Great Pyramids& the Sphinx Lunch at restaurant (optional) end your tour at the open air Khan El Khalili at 07:00 Pm transfer to Train station to be in the sleeper train heading to Aswan, dinner and over night at train.
Day 03 – Luxor – Cruise Ship
Breakfast at the train, meet , assist and transfer to the Nile Cruise, check in at the Cruise, then start the tour with crossing the Nile to the West Bank to visit the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari and Colossi of Memnon, lunch at the Nile Cruise, free time at Luxor for shopping and back to the cruise for dinner and over night.
Day 04 – Cruise to ESNA – Edfu
After breakfast, proceed the visiting at the East Bank at Luxor & Karnak temples, Lunch, Sail to Esna & Cross the Lock captains Cocktail Reception. Sail to Edfu & Overnight dinner, over night.
- Belly Dancing programs or
- Tanora Show or
- Captains Cocktail/Dinner with dancing
Day 05 – Cruise to Kom Ombo – Aswan
After breakfast, sail to Edfu to visit the temple of Horus in Edfu Guiding tour to visit the temple shared by two Gods Sobek and Haroeris , cross the lock , sail to Aswan, and overnight.
Day 06 – Aswan
Breakfast, Proceed visiting visit the High Dam passing by old Dam of Aswan and The Temple dedicated for Isis on Philea Island view of the Elephantine Island, the Botanical Gardens by Felucca lunch , free time at Aswan Markets& overnight in Aswan, dinner and overnight.
Day 07 – Aswan
Breakfast, after disembarkation, check out from the cruise early morning , transfer at 04:00 Am to Abu Simble by bus with the guide to visit the temple of Ramses the 2nd , back to Aswan , free time till transfer to the station to get the sleeper train to Cairo at 06:30 Pm, dinner and overnight at the train.
Day 08 – At Cairo – Alexandria
Breakfast at the train, transfer from the station for over Day tour to Alexandria by bus for 220 Km, the arrival proceed visiting Citadel of Qaitbay, El Montazah Ex .Royal family Palaces, (Lunch at deluxe restaurant local one optional), visit the new Modern Library, the Pomp Pillar and Al morsi Abu Al Abas mosque, then transfer back to Cairo and over night at the hotel.
Day 09 – Departure Cairo
After Breakfast, day at Leisure till your flight departure. On time transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet & Assist upon arrival &departure by our airport representatives.
- 02 nights in Cairo on B.B Basis, 4 nights on board of Nile cruiser on Full Board Basis including all sightseeing.
- 02 nights at the sleeper train (Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/Cairo).on H.B. Basis.
- All Transfers by A/C Modern bus. (Airport/Hotel /Airport)- (Hotel /Station/Hotel)
- All excursions mentioned in the program including entrance fees as follow:
- 01 Full day tour of Cairo (03 Pyramids + Sphinx) – (Egyptian Museum -Grand Bazzar)
- 01 over day tour to Alex as per programs with the entrance fees.
- 01 over day tour to Abu Simble as per programs with the entrance fees.
- Professional Egyptologist Guide during visits, English speaking.
- Assistance From our Agency during your stay (plan ticket, confirmation, etc.)
- Tips or any other requests of personal nature.
- Peak Period (Christmas, New Year event and Eastern)
- Optional trips.
Prices per person in U$ Dollar
|Hotel||Category||P.P IN DBL||Single room|
|Cairo Sheraton||5* Deluxe||$ 875.00||$ 1.135.00|
|Zoser Hotel||5* Stars||$ 750.00||$ 985.00|
|Middle East Hotel||4* Stars||$ 710.00||$ 900.00|
|Hotel||Category||P.P IN DBL||Single room|
|Cairo Sheraton||5* Deluxe||$ 1.190.00||$ 1.450.00|
|Zoser Hotel||5* Stars||$ 1.070.00||$ 1.300.00|
|Middle East Hotel||4* Stars||$ 1.025.00||$ 1.220.00|
- All programs valid from 01/Oct/2010 to 30/April/2011
Expect the peak period (New year – Easter)
- New Year: from 23/DEC/2010 to 07/JAN/2011
- Easter: from 17/APR/2010 to 30/APR/2011
- Add 50% to the normal rates in New Year & Easter period
- Compulsory: New Year & gala dinner not including
- 5* Nile Cruisers: 04 nights Ex Luxor every week on Monday and Saturday and Thursday.