Bordeaux Wine and Culinary Tour
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Food and wine are a huge part of life in France and the area of Bordeaux is no exception. In fact, wine tasting in Bordeaux, one of the premier wine regions of France, is a truly wonderful experience and one of the most memorable of your time in this "wine tasting" hub.
City and Wine Country
Tour Ginestet wine merchant’s cellar and enjoy a tasting lunch and tour of two lovely vineyard estates on the outskirts of the city. You will be visiting among the following vineyards:
- Chateau Baret (Villenave d’Ornon)
- Chateau Luchey Halde (Merignac)
- Chateau Piquecaillou (Merignac)
- Chateau de Rouillac (Canejan)
Revisiting the Medoc
Tour the fairytale Chateau Agassac with an ipod and discover your ‘oenological sign’ at the futuristic La Winery in Arsac – a completely new way of discovering the wines of Bordeaux and the Medoc wine Country. Enjoy a picnic lunch in the pine forest near La Winery.
Conditions of Sale
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
Price per person in U$ Dollar
|Seasons||2010-11-16 to 2010-12-31|
|Code||Description||Days of Week||Child||Adult|
- Child: 0 to 17 years old
- Adult: 18 to 99 years old