- Days of Operation – All year
- Pick-up – Hotel 9h00m (AM)
- Duration: About 10 hours
- Includes: Transport & Guide Visit
- Cathedral and Chapel of Bones entrance
- Wines and Regional products tasting
- Do not includes food,drinks and tips
1 Nov to 31 Mar : Saturdays, except 25 Dec and 1 Jan
1 Apr to 31 Oct: Tuesdays and Saturdays
Explore the historic city of Évora and the beautiful Alentejo Wine Region, marked by vast plains of vineyards, olive and cork trees.
On the guided walking tour in Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, get to know the major landmarks of the city such as the Roman Temple, the Romanesque- Gothic Cathedral and the Bones Chapel. Stroll through the nearby alleys and streets where you will find many local craft stores that keep the tradition alive.
End the day with a tasting of wine from a prestigious producer from the Alentejo region and of regional products (bread, cheese, charcuterie).
Prices per person in Euros €
50€ Child (2 up to 12 years)
Évora Wine Tour Full Day With Lunch
65€ (2 up to 12 years)