Get Your Kicks on Route 66
Day 1: Chicago
- Arrival in Chicago. Transfer to the hotel and Check Inn with your guide.
Day 2: Chicago/Pontiac/Springfield (IL)/St Louis (MO) (460 Kms)
- American Breakfast. Pick Up of your Motorbikes. Departure for a City Tour of Chicago. Visit of Cicero Area where Al Capone had his quarter. Following the crossing of Juliet, lets ride to Pontiac and Springfield. Stop at the Chain of Rocks Bridge and arrival in St louis for the night.
Day 3: St Louis/Springfield (MO) (350 Kms)
- American Breakfast. Lets ride our Motorbikes on Route 66 through beautiful Missouri farmland where the fields look like patchwork . Stops on the interesting spots on the way . Arrival in Springfield and night.
Day 4: Springfield/Oklahoma City (OK) (460 Kms)
- After Breakfast we following Route 66 through a little part of Kansas, then we enter Oklahoma where Route 66 covers the most distance of all states in America, little town by little town we will discover the preserved story of the Mother Road. Numbers of Motels, Train Station and Stores kept their original Cachet. Night in Oklahoma.
Day 5: Oklahoma City/Amarillo (TX) (410 Kms)
- Breakfast. Departure for Clinton and its Route 66 Museum, then the landscape change through Texas with the JunkYards and the Ranches. Stop for the night in Amarillo May be a good time to taste a good T-Bone.
Day 6: Amarillo/Tucumcari (NM) (180 Kms)
- American Breakfast. After a Stop at Cadillac Ranch, the Mother Road take us through New Mexico where the Indians Pueblos, abandoned Motels and the Neons represent an Era of Changes, Route 66 in New Mexico is a Melting Pot of harmonized Ancients et Comtemporary Cultures . Night in Indian Territory.
Day 7: Tucumcari/Santa Fe (NM) (270 Kms)
- Breakfast. Between Mountains and Deserts, Mother Road goes through Cow Boy Towns and the Trace of the Amerindians . City Tour of Santa Fe with its unique style of Adobe Houses. Night in Capital of New Mexico.
Day 8: Santa Fe/Albuquerque/Gallup (NM) (330 Kms)
- Breakfast Buffet. The road will take us South to Albuquerque.After a Stop, we will ride West to Gallup. On Route 66, many Original Trading Post remind the Indians and Cow Boys Heritage. Night in El Rancho Motel.
Day 9: Gallup /Petrified Forest/Meteor Crater /Flagstaff (AZ) (300 Kms)
- American Breakfast. Visit to Petrified Forest National Park and Meteor Crater (Crater where NASA trained in the 60s for Space Discovery and that was create by the fall of a Meteor 22.000 years ago). Photo Stop at Wigwam Motel. Arrival in the door of the Grand Canyon Flagstaff and rest for the night.
Day 10: Flagstaff/Grand Canyon/Cameron Trading Post (AZ) (240 Kms)
- After an American Breakfast, lets ride our motorbikes on Route 180 through Ponderosa Pines Forest. Then Route 64 will bring us to the feet of the Grand Canyon. We will have the afternoon to enjoy and discover the National Park along the South Rim. Night at your Trading Post.
Day 11: Gray Montain/Monument Valley/Page (AZ, UT) (420 Kms)
- American Breakfast. On the road to Monument Valley we will go through the Painted Desert . On arrival in the Indians Lands we will be visiting the site with our host. BBQ lunch at Rain God Mesa . In the afternoon, departure for Lake Powell and the city of Page. Night in Page.
Day 12: Page/Zion National Park/Las Vegas (NV) (430 Kms)
- Breakfast Buffet. Visit of Glen Canyon and the beaches of Lake Powell, in Utah we will go through to little Cow Boy towns and then we will cross Zion National . Then we will continued the adventure along the Virgin River to end the day in Sin City (Las Vegas). Night in Las Vegas.
Day 13 : Las Vegas/Barstow/Los Angeles (CA) (370 Kms)
- American Breakfast. Last ride through the Open Spaces of the American SouthWest, we will stop in Barstow (The biggest Factory Outlet in the desert: Levis Strauss, Reebook.) . Arrival in Los Angeles and return of the Motorbikes. Transfer to the hotel and Free Time in the City of Angels.
Day 14: Los Angeles
- American Breakfast. Depending on flight departure time,transfer to the airport and and return flight to Europe.
Rates based double room
- 1 Driver + 1 Motorbike + 1 Hotel room: U$ 8,800.00
- 2 Drivers+ 2 Motorbike : U$ 6,150.00 per passenger (1 Hotel Room)
- 2 Drivers+ 1 Motorbike : U$ 4,800.00 per passenger (1 Hotel room)
|Hotels or Similares|
|Chicago Four Seasons||St Louis Hyatt||Springfield University Plaza Hotel|
|Oklahoma City Sheraton||Amarillo Ambassador Hotel||Tucumcari Hampton|
|Santa Fe Eldorado Hotel & SPA||Gallup El Rancho Motel||Flagstaff Little America Hotel|
|Cameron Cameron Trading Post||Coutyard By Marriott – Page||Las Vegas Luxor Las Vegas|
|Los Angeles Crown Plaza Hotel – Airport|| || |
| || |
- Rental of Harley Davidson model with unlimited mileage;
- 1450 cc and 1584 cc (upon availability): (Heritage Softail, Dyna Wide Glide, Road King, Electra Glide Standard, Fat Boy, Dyna Low Rider, Deuce and Sportster);
- E.V.IP insurance driver and passenger ($1.000 Deductible);
- Motorbike Gas for the entire Trip;
- 1 or 2 Helmets if necessary;
- Lock and Chain for the Motorbike;
- 800 number to contact our office in case of emergency;
- Nights in 3*** Hotels;
- American or Continental de Luxe breakfast every day;
- All Entrance Fees to Nationals Parks and other attractions;
- Bilingual Tour Guide with a Van to transport the luggage;
- City Tour of Chicago and Los Angeles;
- Drop off fee for Motorbike (Pick up in Chicago and Drop Off in Los Angeles);
- T-Shirt per Driver + passenger
Rates not including
- Quotation for Round Trip Airfare from your city of departure please email: [email protected] ;
- Airport and security national and international taxes;
- Travel Insurances;
- Your own expenses and drinks;
- Lunches and Dinners during the entire Trip;
- Gratuities to the Tour Guide;
- Deductible for Motorbike Rental ($300)
Rental and travel formalities
- Passport valid for 6 months after your return;
- European motorbike driver license;
- 21 years old minimum and 2 years of practice with a motorbike 600cc minimum;
Terms and conditions
- 30% down deposit for reservation;
- Final payment 60 days before departure
- We can do any date of your convenience providing that we take a minimum of 6 Motorbikes;
- Pick up your date and email [email protected]. We will built your trip;
- Trip can start from Chicago or Los Angeles – the choice is yours;
|Electra Glide||Heritage Softail||Road King|
|Fat Boy||Dyna Low Rider||Dyna Wild Glide|
|Deuce||Sportster|| BMW R1200GS|