Honeymoon Costa Rica
- 3 nights at Tamarindo Diria Hotel or similar
- Private transfers in and out (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Daily Breakfast
- Wine Bottle at the Hotel
- Sunset Catamaran Sailing Tour
- All taxes
- Sales taxes in Costa Rica are 13% and they are included on your quote, but these taxes are subject to change without previous notice by the government of Costa Rica
Day 1 (Arrival to Costa Rica)
Welcome to Costa Rica!
Welcome to Costa Rica, inside the airport you will be assisted by one of our representatives; at the exit door of the airport, a guide of Destination Costa Rica with a passenger sign name will meet and guide you to our motorcoach that will provide the private transfer to the hotel in Tamarindo area.
Includes Wine bottle at the room
OVERNIGHT AT, TAMARINDO DIRIA HOTEL or similar
for 3 nights – accommodation on Tropicana Room.
Day 2 (Tamarindo)
Breakfast at the hotel. Leisure day to enjoy the hotel facilities.
Contact us for the optional excursions that we can offer you for this day.
OVERNIGHT AT, TAMARINDO DIRIA HOTEL or similar
Day 3 (Catamaran Sunset Sailing Tour)
Breakfast at the hotel. Silently glide along Costa Rica’s Gold Coast while passing some of Guanacaste’s exotic bays, white sand beaches and tropical jungles. Gaze off the bow with a cold tropical drink prepared and served by our crew as you scan the seas for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish or even a breaching whale. Stop in a tranquil bay, drop anchor and frolic in the blue Pacific. Snorkel in the bay or run down the deserted white sand beach while the ever helpful crew prepares a feast of chicken or pasta salad, fruit, chips, pico de gallo, guacamole and homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Day 4 (Good bye Costa Rica! I will be back with my Baby!)
Breakfast at your hotel. At the prearranged time, we will transfer you to the International Airport in Liberia with enough time to board your return flight home.
Price per person in U$ Dollars
High Season USD 690.00
Jan 1st – Nov 30th 2020
Aug 1st – Nov 30th 2019 USD 550.00
May 1st – Apr 30th 2020 USD 670.00
- Please note that it’s a quotation and there are not blocked rooms.
- Closed out dates from Nov 30th to Jan 5th and Easter week according to the dates of each year.
- Must be quoted each enquire from Dec 1st to Jan 5th.
- All prices are per person, subject to change without previous notice.
- Given price does not include air portion.
- All rooms at different properties have two double beds; participants on triple room may have to share the bed with roommate.
- Hotels do not guarantee King or Queen Beds and this is subject to availability.
- If number of passengers change, prices may change as well.
- Arrival Transfer are based on passengers arriving on the same flight or with few minutes of difference between one from the other, if we have more than 15 minutes different between flights, we need to hire additional transfers with an additional charge.
- Currently sales taxes in Costa Rica are 13% and they are included on your quote. However, in 2020 the will apply to many different services that were not by law forced to pay. The percentage will apply in July 01st. As soon as the new percentage of taxes will be defined by the government all tour operators should have to include them on all the quoted programs and the program cost will change without previous notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PAYMENTS
- 60 days prior to the passenger’s arrival the final payment will be requested. All deposits are not refundable at this time.
- Prices Subject to change due to government taxes.
- These tour programs are operated by Destination Costa Rica, in common with “Departures and Arrivals” Destination Costa Rica acts as an agent for Tour Members in arranging room accommodations, transportation, sightseeing. DCR reserves the right in its sole discretion to make changes in the itinerary and is not responsible for expenses, loss of time, money or other happening resulting from a change of tour scheduling made for Tour Members. DCR reserves the right to accept, decline or retain any person as a member of the tour, and is not responsible for any losses or damages of personal property, or for injuries, expenses or damages incurred by any Tour Member.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- If any passenger must return home early. DCR will try to avoid last minute cancellations fees, however the decision is subject to the different policies of the different providers involve on this itinerary.
• No refund on unused portions of the program.
- Destination Costa Rica reserves the right to alter its Refund and Cancellation Policy when a substantial amount of cancellation or postponement of travel is attributable to: natural or man-made disaster, fire, government action, civil disorder, war, hostilities between nations, or unavailability of transportation through no fault of DCR.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED ON THE TOUR?
- The land price of your tour does not include airfare to the tour departure point; any inter-country air; items of a personal nature; meals not included on the itinerary; sightseeing attractions listed as “optional excursions”.
- Each passenger must have a valid passport.
- Expiry date of passports should be at least six months after the return date of tour.